We track votes, leadership and public statements
from our City Council & Mayor and
organize action to advance more progressive
policy & action for Durham.
- Increase public knowledge and engagement in how our City Council members vote and act.
- Move City Council members to advance more progressive policies and leadership as a result of increased transparency and accountability.
- Help identify and organize actions to put pressure City Council to advance progressive policies.
How we're doing this...
- Attending all City Council meetings and tracking action in our Vote Tracker
- Sharing public statements and leadership from Council members
- Meeting with City Council members to discuss issues that matter to our community
- Organizing actions to hold Council accountable
Want to join our City Council Accountability Team?